we were waiting for farhana, in front of victoria terminus downtown, and some random dude totally grabbed my ass! i whipped around and there was a sea of people walking past... there was no way to know who'd done it.
yesterday i was in a cab, coming home from my interview downtown, and stopped at a light. on the side of the road, in a very busy area, there was a dude laying on the sidewalk, covered by a blanket and very clearly jerking off. people were just walking around him, paying him no attention.
it's a well known fact that this is a repressed and uneducated society.
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"Is Vigora 100 the best way to increase female erection? Please advise."
Why yes... yes it is. Srsly, wtf?
Anyway, I don't know if I'd call a place where you can masturbate in public repressed. I'd call it my next vacation destination!
Post a Comment