so i may not have super tight girlfriends here yet, but we do have kristen and michael, who we were friends with instantly, upon meeting in november at our first expat party. they're moving to singapore dangerously soon, leaving an empty spot at the top of the friends list. if interested, please be prepared for boozy days and evenings and lots of brunches and dinners. successful candidates will be in possession of a digital projector as there will be endless movie nights.
know anyone?
3 comments:
Sounds like I need to move to India A) Because Shannon and I can drink, eat, and watch movies like a champ. Hell, I can BUILD a digital projector out of the spare parts within 10 feet of me right now. B) I want to be a boss in India. Apparently sexual harassment is the norm there and I could use a new hobby.
i know we aren't your portland friends, but i'm sure paul would be happy to get a projector for movie nights :) and of course he loves alcohol and food.... i just like hanging out with drunks and foodies ;)
missing you in japan!
We'll miss you guys terribly!
_Kristen, Michael and Oliver
Post a Comment